Fall is a a great time to style up by layering your wardrobe! What are you going to do this fall? We have some ideas to share with you ;)
1. Wear stylish and sexy clothes while still feeling comfortable and confident! Freddy pants are a perfect option!
2. Get out! Enjoy the weather and do something fun outside. If it's sunny, what about a picnic? If it's rainy, what about a good restaurant and cinema?
3. Grab a coffee with friends and spend your time sharing good ideas. Leave the phone at home.
4. Are you a Wine Lover? This is the perfect season to drink a glass everyday. It's healthy, and delicious.
5. Wear more color! You will look fresh, feel younger and it is sure to light up your day.
What do you like about fall? We would love to listen and share your tips.
It’s a little classy, a little catty, and it’s everyone’s favorite timeless print. Leopard Print never really goes out of style, and thank goodness for that. But now’s the time to channel your inner Cruella DeVille, because this season...
Freddy is a an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to size up. Follow our size chart that has converted a standard denim waist measurement into the Freddy size that best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP ® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and over stretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are over stretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
1. Measure the WAIST and BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.
SIZE CHART (INCHES)
|XXS||26-27||30-32||31 to 33|
|XS||28-31||32-34||31 to 33|
|S||31-33||34-36||31 to 33|
|M||34-36||37-39||31 to 33|
|L||37-39||40-42||33 to 34|
|XL||39-42||42-44||33 to 34|
BE AWARE THAT:
- The most important measurement is the BUM.
- If you are in-between sizes always go a size up .
- Ankle length pants are about 3 inches shorter than the full length pants.
LOW RISE X REGULAR RISE
3PRO BALLERINA (Narrow Width)
North American Size
D.I.W.O.® CURVE SWEATSHIRT
|SIZE||CHEST *||WAIST *|