In an ever-changing world that needs everyone’s help, we have decided to respond with the (RE)MOVE initiative. This is our commitment to producing products that are sustainable and environmentally friendly because we believe in making the changes needed to protect planet earth.
We all have a choice to make in protecting our planet, and that is why we have chosen to:
• Optimize the supply chain to minimize its environmental impact
• Replace our fleet vehicles with all-electric models
• Enter into new agreements with electricity suppliers that only use renewable energy sources
• Offer plastic-free packaging
• Use FSC-certified paper for the tags of our collections, as well as an eco-friendly printing process
• Become ISO 14001 – Certified
Our new collections now have G.O.T.S. (Global Organic Textile Standard) certification for environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing in the textile sector.
How are our products sustainable:
• We use chemical-free organic cotton from sustainable agriculture
• All our polyester comes from post-consumer recycled plastic
• We only use certified vegan leather made from recycled materials
• Our lyocell is obtained from eucalyptus.
But there is more: our dyes are eco-friendly and even accessories, such as zippers and buttons, are made exclusively of recycled materials.
Eco-friendly products that are certified for environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing, because we love our planet and we know you do too!