Made by Freddy
Fabric: COE 78%Cotton 22%Elastane
Fit: High Rise
You wanted a higher rise with the tone on tone zipper and we listened! Freddy's best selling classic black jersey pant is now available in a high rise. This Italian designed pant offers the patented WR.UP technology that enhances a woman's femininity through special seams, a silicone membrane, and striking cuts to support and shape for a perfect fit.
GETTING YOUR PERFECT FIT
- Measure your largest part of your bottom
- Review your Freddy size in the chart below
- Our size chart is a general guide.
- Due to each individual's unique shape and body type, results may vary
- There may be minor differences in fit and sizing for certain fabrics It is important that you get the correct size FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area.
- If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on the fabric and style.
Pants that move with you
Stiff jeans are a thing of the past! Our WR.UP® pants are made from soft bi-elastic fabrics that stretch in all directions so you can move and flex all day long, with nothing holding you back.
Shapes and lifts the booty
Specially designed seams define your beautiful curves, and an ultra-light silicone membrane is cleverly inserted inside the pant to give you that shaping and lifting effect to get that gorgeous booty!
Freddy is an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to SIZE UP because Freddy pants fit small. Follow our size chart to find out what size best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
1. Measure your BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. Measure your WAIST approximately 2 inches below your belly button.
3. The most important measurement is the BUM.
4. If you are in-between sizes always go a size up.
5. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.