Made by Freddy
Freddy is an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to SIZE UP because Freddy pants fit small. Follow our size chart to find out what size best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
1. Measure your BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. Measure your WAIST approximately 2 inches below your belly button.
3. The most important measurement is the BUM.
4. If you are in-between sizes always go a size up.
5. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.
Low rise Freddy pants sit on your hips and are a lower waist style. The unique silicone band helps to keep your pants up and in place.
Classic rise is worn at your natural waist level and is 4 cm higher than our low rise. They are our most flattering style. The unique silicone band helps to keep your pants up and in place.
Mid rise pants are designed to sit right below your belly button. There is no silicone band in this style as it sits higher on the waist.
High rise pants are designed to sit at your belly button. There is no silicone band in this style as it sits higher on the waist.
**NOTE: Fit may vary depending on your body type
3PRO BALLERINA (Narrow Width)
North American Size
D.I.W.O.® CURVE SWEATSHIRT
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Colour: Melange Black
Fabric: 85% Polyester / 15% Elastane
Fit: Regular Rise
Breathable D.I.W.O.® technical fabric, dry-in, wet-out effect. Made of heavyweight stretch D.I.W.O.® 320 g/m².
A customized silicone band shapes and sculpts the waistline while keeping pants up and in place.
High-quality fabric with the perfect amount of stretch combined with strategically placed panels provide a smoothing and shaping the hips and thighs.
Specially designed seams define the bottom while creating a supportive lift.
1 - The material used has been devised to obtain the maximum control and utmost stretch.
2 - Inside the trousers, an extra light silicone membrane has been inserted, with a particular shape that wraps the buttocks, inducing a holding, control, and push-up effect.
3- Extra light silicone membrane, which creates a modeling and holding effect; it is inserted inside the trousers at hip/thigh level.
4 - Customized silicone band, which improves the waistline fit, with a further shaping effect inserted inside the belt
5 - Extra light silicone membrane, which creates a modeling and holding effect; it is inserted inside the trousers at hip/thigh level.
GETTING YOUR PERFECT FIT
- Measure your largest part of your bottom
- Review your Freddy size in the chart below
- Our size chart is a general guide.
- Due to each individual's unique shape and body type, results may vary
- There may be minor differences in fit and sizing for certain fabrics It is important that you get the correct size FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area.
- If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on the fabric and style.
© 2023 Freddy by LIVIFY.
The Official Authorized Distributor