- Always use a gentle, cold machine wash with a mild detergent (those that are considered safe and gentle enough for use on baby clothes) and NO fabric softener.
- Wash sportswear after each use, as deodorants may bleach the fabric.
- Do not leave wet. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach
- Avoid rough surfaces.
- Line dry in shade without delay. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not use fabric softener as this inhibits the wicking capabilities in technical fabrics.
- Wash in a garment bag where possible.
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on the fabric and style.