Made by Freddy
Style: NOW1MC002 | MFPN: 8056226765812
Colour: Dark Rinse
Fabric: 80%COTTON 20%ELASTANE
Freddy's N.O.W.® Pant use Premium bi-elastic stretch fabrics designed for optimal function and comfort that doesn't compromise on style. Made for Every Body.
GETTING YOUR PERFECT FIT
- Measure your largest part of your bottom
- Review your Freddy size in the chart below
- Our size chart is a general guide.
- Due to each individual's unique shape and body type, results may vary
- There may be minor differences in fit and sizing for certain fabrics It is important that you get the correct size FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area.
- If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on the fabric and style.
Pants that move with you
Stiff jeans are a thing of the past! Our N.O.W® pants are made from soft bi-elastic fabrics that stretch in all directions so you can move and flex all day long, with nothing holding you back.
With an adjustable belt, you can make them fit just right! Prefer to go beltless? Well, that’s fine because you will be looking sleek with our invisible belt loops.
All the pockets are functional, because we know sometimes you just need somewhere to slide away that phone easily or hide your hands in those awkward "what do I do with them" situations (it's ok, we've all been there).
Freddy is an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to SIZE UP because Freddy pants fit small. Follow our size chart to find out what size best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
1. Measure your BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. Measure your WAIST approximately 2 inches below your belly button.
3. The most important measurement is the BUM.
4. If you are in-between sizes always go a size up.
5. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.