Made by Freddy
$24.98 CAD $49.95 CAD
Fabric: 85% Cotton / 15% Viscose
Sweatshirt Basic Cotton Collection in cotton viscose blend with black maxi-print.
- Rib-knit round neck, lower hem and cuffs finished with black binding
- Long sleeves
- “Freddy Sport Box” writing printed on front in opaque black heavy plastisol
- Collection: Basic Cotton, garments in cotton for those who love natural fibres to wear for workouts or leisure
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on the fabric and style.
Freddy is an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to SIZE UP because Freddy pants fit small. Follow our size chart to find out what size best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
1. Measure your BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. Measure your WAIST approximately 2 inches below your belly button.
3. The most important measurement is the BUM.
4. If you are in-between sizes always go a size up.
5. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.