Made by Freddy
$102.48 CAD $204.95 CAD
Fabric: 96% Poyester / 4% Elastane
PRO Curve Classic model with hood in shuttle-woven fabric.
- Warm, synthetic fur lining
- Outside in technical shuttle-woven fabric, water resistant
- Elastic at wrists and bottom to reduce displacement during outdoor activity.
- Lined in soft synthetic fur.
- Flat 4-needle seams to reduce chafing and guarantee optimal resistance.
- Cuffs with thumb holes in D.I.W.O.® technical fabric.
- Besom pockets with concealed zip.
- Pro Curve double-slide zip for easy wearability and access to interior pockets
- Insulated inside pocket for telephone with earbud cord hole
- Special treatment during dyeing process for water-resistance.
- Exclusive model, FREDDY-patented design and technology. The curved zip, original and functional, is a fashion detail that enhances jacket's fit.
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on the fabric and style.
Freddy is an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to SIZE UP because Freddy pants fit small. Follow our size chart to find out what size best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
1. Measure your BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. Measure your WAIST approximately 2 inches below your belly button.
3. The most important measurement is the BUM.
4. If you are in-between sizes always go a size up.
5. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.
Low rise Freddy pants sit on your hips and are a lower waist style. The unique silicone band helps to keep your pants up and in place.
Classic rise is worn at your natural waist level and is 4 cm higher than our low rise. They are our most flattering style. The unique silicone band helps to keep your pants up and in place.
Mid rise pants are designed to sit right below your belly button. There is no silicone band in this style as it sits higher on the waist.
High rise pants are designed to sit at your belly button. There is no silicone band in this style as it sits higher on the waist.
**NOTE: Fit may vary depending on your body type
3PRO BALLERINA (Narrow Width)
North American Size
D.I.W.O.® CURVE SWEATSHIRT