Made by Freddy
The Shaping Denim Effect from Freddy has been so popular we got them to make a Jet black version! The Freddy WR.UP jean uses the same technology of silicone and special seaming to shape and push-up. This black wash with gold stitching is a perfect addition to any wardrobe.
Premium cotton stretch jersey 80% cotton / 20% elastane
Wash in cold, no bleach, no iron, do not dry clean
Style 1000951 Black
Freddy is an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to SIZE UP because Freddy pants fit small. Follow our size chart to find out what size best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
1. Measure your BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. Measure your WAIST approximately 2 inches below your belly button.
3. The most important measurement is the BUM.
4. If you are in-between sizes always go a size up.
5. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.