With the use of high-quality stretch fabrics, silicone detailing and innovative design we create the perfect pair of pants that give you the perfect fit every time.
Thanks to the special seams, a silicone membrane and striking cuts, the WR.UP® trousers by Freddy supports and redesigns the bottom, modelling, and holding in the buttocks and thighs guaranteeing a perfect fit. Made in jersey, these trousers are available in different colours all very trendy.
The fit is tight and comfortable, ideal for everyday life:
- A special silicone band shapes and sculpts the waistline creating an anti-slip effect.
- An ultra-light silicone membrane cleverly inserted inside the pant to give you shaping and lifting effect.
- Specially designed seams that define the booty and create a smoothing and supportive lift.
- Strategic stitching and feminine design to give you a shaping effect that accentuates your natural curves.
- Designed in Italy with the highest quality stretch fabrics to give you the ultimate in comfort.
The D.I.W.O PRO fuses Freddy’s patented Dry In Wet Out Technology with the brand new Emana Technology: Rhodia Polyamide 6.6. This fabric is rich in bioactive minerals. Each time you wear it, these minerals soak into your skin, reducing imperfections and increasing elasticity.
You’ll see all the benefits of a full cosmetic treatment:
1. Increases skin firmness and smoothness.
2. Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
3. Extreme comfort and well-being.
5. Odour free.
This innovative technology with bioactive minerals, improves the skin appearance, increases elasticity and reduces skin imperfections, making it even more beautiful. Its proprieties persist after unlimited washings, thanks to the special technology used for DNA.
Freddy is an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to SIZE UP because Freddy pants fit small. Follow our size chart to find out what size best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
1. Measure your BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. Measure your WAIST approximately 2 inches below your belly button.
3. The most important measurement is the BUM.
4. If you are in-between sizes always go a size up.
5. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.