Made by Freddy
Style: NOW1MC006| MFPN:
Fabric: 90%POLYESTER 10%ELASTANE
Classic-rise slim-fit N.O.W.® Pants faux leather trousers, with the look of trousers and the comfort of leggings. Freddy’s special 4-way stretch fabric will follow your every move and hug your curves without pinching or constricting, while invisible belt loops further define your waistline. The incredibly comfortable, evergreen 5-pocket cut and two-button fastening combine with the distinctive look of faux leather to give your #IMPOSSIBLEMOVEMENTS unmistakable character and flair.
GETTING YOUR PERFECT FIT
- Measure your largest part of your bottom
- Review your Freddy size in the chart below
- Our size chart is a general guide.
- Due to each individual's unique shape and body type, results may vary
- There may be minor differences in fit and sizing for certain fabrics It is important that you get the correct size FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area.
- If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on the fabric and style.
Freddy is an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to SIZE UP because Freddy pants fit small. Follow our size chart to find out what size best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
1. Measure your BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. Measure your WAIST approximately 2 inches below your belly button.
3. The most important measurement is the BUM.
4. If you are in-between sizes always go a size up.
5. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.