Made by Freddy
Style: SF5HF013| MFPN:
Fabric: 85%POLYESTER 15%ELASTANE
Freddy's Energy Pants® leggings ignite all the energy you have inside thanks to a revolutionary patent: small aluminium hemispheres inserted at the body's energy meridians, making the legs feel lighter and facilitating coordination as you move and work out. With a high waistband, this ankle-length style is in D.I.W.O.®, Freddy's innovative “Dry in, Wet out” fabric that wicks sweat away from the skin. The heart-shaped seam on the back accents your curves, while the right amount of elastane helps define your silhouette. An Energy Pants logo printed on the rear waistband and a small reflective silver Freddy logo on the hip add the finishing touches.
GETTING YOUR PERFECT FIT
- Measure your largest part of your bottom
- Review your Freddy size in the chart below
- Our size chart is a general guide.
- Due to each individual's unique shape and body type, results may vary
- There may be minor differences in fit and sizing for certain fabrics It is important that you get the correct size FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area.
- If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on the fabric and style.
Freddy is an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to SIZE UP because Freddy pants fit small. Follow our size chart to find out what size best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
1. Measure your BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. Measure your WAIST approximately 2 inches below your belly button.
3. The most important measurement is the BUM.
4. If you are in-between sizes always go a size up.
5. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.