Made by Freddy
Fabric: 59% Polyamide/ 41% Elastane
Fit: Regular Rise
The D.I.W.O PRO fuses Freddy's patented Dry In Wet Out Technology with the brand new Emana Technology: Rhodia Polyamide 6.6. This fabric is rich in bioactive minerals. Each time you wear it, these minerals soak into your skin, reducing imperfections and increasing elasticity. You'll see all the benefits of a full cosmetic treatment:
- Increases skin firmness and smoothness
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Extreme comfort and well-being
- Odor free
It is a Rhodia Polyamide 6.6 (Emana®) smart yam that takes care of the beauty of your skin. Its innovative technology with bioactive minerals, improves the skin appearance, increases elasticity and reduces skin imperfections, making it even more beautiful. Its proprieties persist after unlimited washings, thanks to the special technology used for DNA. Furthermore, a unique property generated by the special features and the specific and exclusive treatment used for this stretch-fabrics is that of effectively bringing bodily sweat outside the garment.
This product is not tested on pregnant women. To obtain the cosmetic effect it is recommended to use a garment made with Emana® for at least 6 hours daily during 30 consecutive days. EMANA® Fiber is a Rhodia Polyamide 6.6 based yarn with bioactive minerals that reduces the appearance of cellulite and increase skin firmness & smoothness.
Feel gorgeous and desired, reward yourself with an experience of femininity and sensuality that only FREDDY's signature WR.UP® pants can give you. WR.UP® is FREDDY's patented technology that consists of a unique combination of stitching, Italian design, and special ultra-thin silicone to naturally support and accentuate your curves around your buttocks, waist, and thighs.
GETTING YOUR PERFECT FIT
- Measure your largest part of your bottom
- Review your Freddy size in the chart below
- Our size chart is a general guide.
- Due to each individual's unique shape and body type, results may vary
- There may be minor differences in fit and sizing for certain fabrics It is important that you get the correct size FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area.
- If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on the fabric and style.
Freddy is an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to SIZE UP because Freddy pants fit small. Follow our size chart to find out what size best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and overstretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are overstretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
1. Measure your BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. Measure your WAIST approximately 2 inches below your belly button.
3. The most important measurement is the BUM.
4. If you are in-between sizes always go a size up.
5. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.