We are looking for great people for the new Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto stores.
Who Is Freddy?
Freddy was launched as a dance & ballet brand in 1976 by Italian designer Carlo Freddi. The brand grew throughout Europe and in 2012 created the WRUP Pant which has today evolved as the must have fashion pant for a style conscious fitness savvy customer. The WRUP technology is a patent that uses special seams and silicone to naturally enhance a women’s curves giving them a perfect fitting pant.
We are looking for a highly motivated leader that is capable of developing a team as well as connecting with the community as our Store Manager. The primary objective of this position is to grow the business through our vision and positively impact the surrounding community.
What is your Role?
Wear the best fitting pants in the world and spread the word to your guests through a well-balanced lifestyle that fuses fashion with fitness. You will be responsible for store operations, coaching, training, budgeting and payroll. You will need to develop your partners to ensure they give exceptional service and education to our guests.
What are the skills you need perform this role?
• Minimum one year’s work experience in retail management
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans and people development
• Works well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
• Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
• A love for Freddy and what we stand for
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Freddy is a an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to size up. Follow our size chart that has converted a standard denim waist measurement into the Freddy size that best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP ® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and over stretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are over stretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
1. Measure the HIPS and BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.
SIZE CHART (INCHES) - FULL LENGTH PANTS
|XXS||26-27||30-32||31 to 33|
|XS||28-31||32-34||31 to 33|
|S||31-33||34-36||31 to 33|
|M||34-36||37-39||31 to 33|
|L||37-39||40-42||33 to 34|
|XL||39-42||42-44||33 to 34|
BE AWARE THAT:
- The most important measurement is the BUM.
- If you are in-between sizes always go a size up .
- Ankle length pants are about 3 inches shorter than the full length pants.
LOW RISE X REGULAR RISE
3PRO BALLERINA (Narrow Width)
North American Size
D.I.W.O.® CURVE SWEATSHIRT
|SIZE||CHEST *||WAIST *|