We are looking for great people for the new Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto stores.
Who Is Freddy?
Freddy was launched as a dance & ballet brand in 1976 by Italian designer Carlo Freddi. The brand grew throughout Europe and in 2012 created the WRUP Pant which has today evolved as the must have fashion pant for a style conscious fitness savvy customer. The WRUP technology is a patent that uses special seams and silicone to naturally enhance a women’s curves giving them a perfect fitting pant.
We are looking for a highly motivated leader that is capable of developing a team as well as connecting with the community as our Store Manager. The primary objective of this position is to grow the business through our vision and positively impact the surrounding community.
What is your Role?
Wear the best fitting pants in the world and spread the word to your guests through a well-balanced lifestyle that fuses fashion with fitness. You will be responsible for store operations, coaching, training, budgeting and payroll. You will need to develop your partners to ensure they give exceptional service and education to our guests.
What are the skills you need perform this role?
• Minimum one year’s work experience in retail management
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans and people development
• Works well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
• Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
• A love for Freddy and what we stand for
Send your resume to email@example.com